International Recruitment Consultant
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
You will join our multicultural team. In Talent Search People Group, we are passionate about recruitment and human resources, working in what we feel passionate about is part of our culture. Where can you find us? In the city center of Barcelona and Madrid!
We started this adventure in 2006 as a recruitment agency specialized in international profiles. We keep on working in order to offer the best solutions in recruitment and talent development. What profiles are we specialized in? We are experts in: Native speakers, IT E-commerce, Sales Marketing, Finance Legal, Engineering Pharma, Executive Search profiles. You can find more information here: www.talentsearchpeople.com
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main objective will be to work as a partner for our clients, building a relationship based on trust to help them attract the best talent.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for managing the complete recruitment process.
- You will be able to define the recruitment strategy in a digital environment, using different job portals. You will also be able to propose innovative ideas!
- You will perform skill-based interviews, as well as elaborating reports for your clients.
- You will be in charge of following up all your processes with clients and candidates by maintaining effective communication.
- You will guide clients over each sector’s tendency.
- You will work together with our Account Manager’s team to build a solid relationship with our clients.
- You will select the best talent for each of your clients.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are passionate about recruitment and want to continue developing your professional career.
- You have a university education preferably in Psychology, Labor Relations or similar.
- You have previous experience in recruitment.
- You have an advanced level of English. If you speak other languages they will be a plus!
- You are client and results oriented, with communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, with critical capacity, and with great enthusiasm for contributing ideas.
Why join Talent Search People (Group)?
- You will receive training and have excellent career growth opportunities.
- You will work autonomously and with the guidance of your manager who will aid you in your professional development.
- You will form part of an international and dynamic team.
- You will work in our offices in the center of Barcelona with views of the city, or in the center of Madrid, very well connected by public transport.
- You will enjoy our healthy day with fruit in the office.
- You will have a permanent contract.
- Your schedule will be full-time with flexible working hours and one free afternoon per week.
- Your salary will be competitive and it will only be up to you to get a juicy bonus!
Andrea Martínez de los Reyes
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 353)