Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
HR & Office Administrator - Braga
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is leader in automated security code review solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
Our client is looking for a passionate, self-motivated, HRBP to support HR processes and recruiting and to provide administrative service for multiple supervisors.
- Providing administrative service to the company`s employees.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Managing the recruiting process throughout the entire recruiting life cycle.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Acting as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Establishing and implementing company-wide organizational processes and training programs.
- Coach management in Various HR activities.
- Support company events and welfare activities.
- Reporting to the VP of HR;
- At least 2 years of experience as HRBP in a global, Software company
- At least 4 years’ experience as a recruiter in a high-tech software company – Mandatory
- BA / MA in relevant domains
- Familiarity with social networking recruiting methods and sourcing abilities.
- Previous experience in building and leading OD processes.
- Project Management Skills
- Portugal Labor Law Knowledge Skills – an advantage
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables on time and under pressure
- Team Player
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, outlook)
- Excellent English proficiency
- Base Salary;
(+351) 21 145 01 53