Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Accountant with Advanced English
Finanzas y Legal
We are recruiting an Accountant/Bookkeeper for our client, an international company with brand leadership in the field of footwear manufacturing and exports.
As an Accountant/Bookkeeper your tasks would be the following:
- General accounting and its daily processing. Accounting ledgers and control of balances.
- Management of payments to suppliers. Create and report portfolio of payments, make checks, transfers, xerocopies. Monitor the bank charges in this process.
- Monitor bank remittances from customers, check payments details. Follow up with customer for payments in arrears, inform the management thereafter.
- Monitor invoice factoring credit limits in the banks on a daily basis. Readdress errors in overpaid commissions and interest rates.
- Follow up with the customers for payment of invoices.
- Create quarterly and annual information for taxes: vat, income tax, intrastat, etc. Also create summary statements for financial books.
- Create monthly and annual final accounts (P&L, BL).
- Create and manage cash flow planning.
- Recording and filing of audits reports and other documents.
- Make inquiries for financial quotes to different public offices such as chamber of commerce, Institute of Statistics, etc.
- Monitoring invoices, delivery notes, payment methods prices. Communicate to purchasing department for any discrepancies.
- Monitor payroll. Revise and arrange for payroll social security payments. Address doubts of employees, if any, regarding the pays.
- Manage subsidies from public bodies.
- Point of contact for public bodies such as – Dept of Social Security, City Council (Municipality), Ader, Chamber of Commerce. Monitor and resolve matters with them such as claims, information requests, etc.
- Documents preparations as per the needs of management. For example reports for laboral inspections.
- Receive visitors to the company and also receive post and couriers.
- Provide any reports from the company system to the management which they require from you.
- Answer telephone calls for general inquiries and help other staff in responding to customer queries and phone calls.
- General administrative tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administrator or similar
- Good knowledge of English
- 2 or 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Full-time or part-time (according to the candidate's needs)
- Excellent international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 151)