Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Fixed Asset Accountant - Multinational Company
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment suppliers.
Founded in 1940, it is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions
To maintain the European Fixed Asset Registers in compliance with US and local GAAP, SOX and corporate standards, meetings the corporate deadlines, keeping the assets registers up to date, the specific functions will be:
- Execute the European Month end Year end transactions.
- Ensure reports satisfy reporting requirements of US GAAP and local GAAP.
- Process all the capitalizations, retirements and fixed asset transfers for the European companies.
- Make the quarterly and annual reporting.
- Provide information support to Internal Accounts Payable Customer.
- Provide Information and demonstrate procedures to the External Auditors.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts.
We look for a person with the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Good financial accounting knowledge, professional qualification and experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX.
- Knowledge of SAP financial ledger systems and Excel skills.
- Competences: autonomy (organize and complete the work without direct supervision), work under pressure, be part or a team, good communication skills.
- High level of English.
- Others European languages will be an asset: preferable Russian, Arabic or/and Spanish.
- 6 months + Permanent contract
- Multinational and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility with the working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Incorporation
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 206)