General Ledger Accountant with a native level of French
Cornellà de Llobregat, France
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a multinational company based in Cornellà de Llobregat.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be responsible for:
– Month-end and year-end closing.
– Preparation of accruals.
– Cost analysis.
– Control of cash flow.
– Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation.
– Preparation of VAT declaration and corporate tax calculation.
– Support on the preparation of local financial statements and of documents for audit.
– Ad-hoc projects and analysis.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Bachelor's or technical school degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or similar working experience.
- Native or bilingual level of French.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with French GAAP is imperative.
- Excellent communication skills, both written as spoken.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, ERP - SAP, ...
- Working attitude and a team player.
- Strong motivational capacity, energy, good interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude.
- Stable position in a stable company.
- Competitive salary package with social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)