Inter-Company Accounting Technician - Multinational Company
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment suppliers.
Founded in 1940, it is widely renowned for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to environmental safety and protection. It has annual sales of 10 billion dollars, operates in some thirty countries around the world and has 20,000 employees.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions
To process Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions for inter-company trading including reconciling, agreeing, inter-company balances, raising manual cross charges invoices, processing and managing the inter-company payments. The person will be responsible for:
- Analysis of Inter-Company good/Invoice Receipt ageing.
- Create inter-company manual sales invoices.
- Receive the inter-company payable invoices for the legal entities and record them in the accounting systems in order to be paid.
- Pay inter-company payable invoices through the inter-company standard payment process or request to cashiers bank transfers.
- Analysis of inter-company receivable and payables ageing (+30 days).
- Prepare in the prescribed format an analysis of inter-company trading in order to assist in the reconciliation of inter-company balances.
- Prepare the reconciliation and confirmation of intercompany balances for external parties (auditors).
- Reconcile inter-company accounts payable and receivable balances between the two associated companies to ensure the balances.
We look for a person with the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Economics, Administration or Finance education.
- Around 2 years of experience in finance or Accounting departament.
- Experience in SAP.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as a part of a team.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Others European languages will be an asset: preferable Russian, Arabic or/and Spanish.
- 6 months + Permanent contract
- Multinational and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility with the working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Incorporation
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 206)