Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Manufacturing Cost Accountant - Multinational Company
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
The company is an industrial and medical gas and equipment suppliers.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this centre also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
To join the European Manufacturing Cost Accounting team the person will be responsible for ensuring that the cost of sales are correct in the profit and loss account.
The main functions will be:
- Develop cost standards (ensuring products are assigned the correct cost estimates).
- Execute ongoing daily costing activities.
- Liaise with the Material Master, Supply Chain and Production Planning Team to ensure the correct material master data set up.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts (monthly/quarterly).
- Monthly P&L review of cost of sales line.
- Review and understand monthly productions plant spending.
- Calculate and post monthly accruals for missing costs.
- Provide regular support to the Business Decision Support Team and assist with the analysis of the monthly results.
- collaborate with cross functional and departmental teams to resolve issues and improve processes.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities on all areas of responsibilities.
- Demonstrate continuing knowledge of applicable finance stands and US GAAP.
We look for a person with the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting of Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in Management of Finance Accounting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cost of sales, materials and productions costs.
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work schedule to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong SAP and Excel skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High level of English.
- Others European languages will be an asset: preferable Russian, Arabic or/and Spanish.
- 6 months + Permanent contract
- Multinational and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility with the working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Incorporation
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 105)