Collections Officer with Norwegian
El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace
• Responsible for collecting overdue payments and establishing re-payment arrangements.
• Performs a wide variety of credit and collection functions. Collects monies owed on delinquent accounts.
• Performs one or more of the following duties:
• Monitors delinquent accounts and implements collection procedures.
• Sends follow-up letters and accepts payment on certain accounts.
• Performs tasks and ensures quality in support of post-sale customer administration business initiatives.
• Input information through data screens to accurately reflect account activity resolve account discrepancies and balances
• Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
• Obtains required information from credit organizations, banks and loan associations for new customer applications and/or delinquent accounts
• Maintains databases by entering, updating, and retrieving data as well as formatting and generating reports.
• Evaluates new and existing customer creditworthiness; extends and/or revokes credit lines/limits.
• Receives/places calls or send letters to customers to resolve billing or invoice issues on delinquent accounts
• Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs.
• All other duties as assigned
- Native Norwegian
-Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
- Minimum Likely to have had significant amount experience within a large organization, ideally within collections / customer service
- Minimum Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Minimum Ability to plan and organize daily activities in a methodical and productive manner
- Minimum Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, value chain partners and team members
- Minimum Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Flexible to work in a fast paced environment and flexible to changes; desire to succeed
-Preferred Strong communication skills and the ability to establish relationships with accounts
-Preferred Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Long term contract
- Benefits (tickets restaurant, insurance, spanish class, nursery, flexible shift)
- Salary (fix + commissions)
- Great environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.190)