Cash Collection Specialist with French
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
If you have knowledge or interest in finance and an excellent level of French and English this is the opportunity you are looking for! You will join a company in the food and beverage sector and form part of a dynamic and multicultural team.
You will join the world’s largest, most diversified food and beverages company. The company is located near Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Cash Collections Specialist you will be reporting to Cash Collection Lead Specialist, and you responsible to manage due and overdue balances on customer account and maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers.
In your day to day work:
- You will manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- You will de responsible for the successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximising On Time Payment for all Customers;
- You will notify Markets of non collectable debt risks mitigate where possible;
- You will be responsible for the collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- You will focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
- You will analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
- You will participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- You will execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
- You will review and propose updates, through company, to the Standard Routines due to legal or process changes.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar (a plus)
- You have are Proficiency in English and French
- You have a Previous experience in Collection, Finance or Customer Service (an advantage)
- You have a Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and SAP is a plus
- You have a Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have a High Customer Service skills
- You will be offered immediate incorporation;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will work in a great working environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53