Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the manager in RES and Homecare Business in a timely and professional approach, coordinating activities and assisting with the daily responsibilities.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will have as main responsibilities:
- Provide support, developing and updating reports and information required by the RES region;
- Create regular reports and update internal databases;
- Prepare financial reports;
- Prepare presentations;
- Create and manage service orders;
- Manage the daily calendar, organize and schedule appointments, make travel arrangements;
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to manage requests and queries from senior managers
The Executive Administrative Assistant should present with the following traits/ skills:
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English (mandatory) – French is a plus;
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information;
- Solid experience with MS Office;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Strong communication skills (phone, email and in-person).
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- The opportunity of professional development integrating a multinational environment
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 216)