Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Finanzas y Legal
Company specialized in motocycle rent.
• One of our main challenges is the fine line between service quality (slow orders) and productivity (amount of orders handled per hour). Therefore we have to analyze a sea of delivery data, coming from different data sets. You´re role is to structure and organize this data, slice it and dice it using your deep knowledge of Excel and to present it in a way that it supports decisions as to driver shift and sheet planning, demand forecasting and fine-tuning of the operational model as a whole.
• Another big challenge we face is to produce invoice reports to invoice our ever-growing base of clients. The complexity here is that we have different kinds of services, charging the client a fixed fee, a fee per hour worked or a fee per order, and adding to the challenge is the fact that there are tariff components that are variable, based on elements such as distance and travel and waiting time. With demanding clients, once of the services that make us stand out is detailed invoice reporting according to client specications. This value added is what makes us stand out from the rest, and where you step in.
• The final challenge is the generation of payrolling information, both for our own drivers and those of our logistics partners. Every employee has a unique pay slip, as the pay depends on hours worked, orders delivered, whether he or she works with a company vehicle or a proprietary vehicle and the client the person has been working for. We are in the process of automating this process as much as we can, but your brainpower will be key in filling in those parts of the process that cannot be automated yet. Our key assets, our drivers and paying the correct amount on time is one of our main concerns.
We want our employees to be happy!
- 1+ years experience in similar positions
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of Office, expecially Excel C1+ - Spanish level and B2+ English level
- Experience in busy and agile environment
- Experience or interest in Scooters and green energy fields is a plus
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive fixed salary + variable
- Full time job, 40 hours/week
- 50% discount on Cooltra products and services
- Young and international environment
- Company events and meetings
(+34) 667 870 675