Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Buyer Specialist with an Excellent Level of English
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a supplier of sports goods operating worldwide. With more than 60 thousand employees it is specialized in designing and manufacturing shoes, clothing and accessories within the sports sector.
As a Buyer Specialist, you will be executing the tactical buying of low and mid value items.
You will be responsible for:
- Searching for potential suppliers, existing or new
- Supporting procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalog coverage of suppliers
- Ensuring compliance during the entire process
- Conducting Requests for Quotations (RfQ) and supporting suppliers in case of commercial or system related questions
- Managing the requisition changes or close PO's (Purchase Orders) if no longer necessary
- Doing proactive follow-ups on PO's
- Negotiating and selecting different suppliers to determine the PO's terms and conditions
We are looking for a a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education
- Minimum of 4 years general business experience, preferably in Indirect Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization
- Previous experience within the supplier selection, negotiating and contracting (mandatory)
- Previous experience in contact management, and compliance management
- Ability to analyze problems and conclude decisions
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
- Competitive salary
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)