Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Accounts Receivable with high level of Dutch - Pharmaceutical Multinational
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The main Accounts receivables Functions:
- Monitoring Customer accounts and transitory bank accounts. Open items maintenance.
- Allocation and control of incoming / outgoing payments to customer, vendor or general
- Management of financial dispute cases via communication with internal and external
The main Travel Expenses Functions:
- Monitoring employee accounts
- Control of incoming / outgoing payments to employees or general ledger account.
- Approval of Travel and Expenses claims in Concur (travel expenses tool) according to the Legal Entity policy
- To have a contact with employees in order to clarify daily issues.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience
in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- Native Dutch speaker.
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers
(internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Spanish recommended and additional European languages will be appreciated high
- Flexibility in changing environments.
- Work permit
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet(1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)