Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
General Accountant Associate
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for a new member in Service Center Barcelona General Accounting department. The person will be responsible for the complete, accurate timely execution of the Accounting Operations in the area of General Ledger (postings Reconciliations), Asset Management and Closing/Reporting.
The main responsibilities are:
- Managing activities defined under FO responsibility in the General Accounting Activity Split for AM, GL REP.
- Contribution and active participation in BKA preparation and feedback sessions to the AccP.
- Fulfilment of standard procedures and guidelines established centrally for each SAP module.
- Well-coordinated closing activities ensuring a quality and well-timed delivery.
- Efficient and close working relationship with the AccP's.
- Open communication of issues and A/S deviations related to each process to be informed on Expert/TI Level.
- Share and push improvement measures to make daily tasks more efficient, making use of the established tools for such ideas.
- Ownership follow-up of open issues related to LE's under own responsibility.
- Evening shift during closing period can be required (6 days per month).
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Good level of English (written spoken)
- Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Work permit
- Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
- General Accounting Tools knowledge (SAP, BayRep, BW) preferable
- Consolidated General Accounting knowledge preferable
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€/day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)