Source to Pay con Francés
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Functions:
- Key function is the accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices.
- Responsible for the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received - Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further standardisation in the Accounts Payables area.
- High level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as the candidate will act as interface between internal customer and the Back Office Organization.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (French) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 122)