Team Leader Source to Pay
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Leading the Source to Pay Operations Team in Shared Service Center Barcelona, the positions provides functional and process operations for the Procurement function to enable the efficiency, quality and compliance of Source to Pay Operations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Key accountability is the end-to-end process executions of Source to Pay processes in accordance with the group, divisional and functional strategy.
- Leads the country Source to Pay process operations including responsibility for personnel development and performance management.
- Ensure Talent Management and people development within the team in order to build a strong, motivated , passionate, diverse and capable staff and also a talent pipeline. Ensure a cross-trained and multi-skilled, proactive team.
- Supports the strategic director for the functional process operations and objetives on global level.
- Provides input to and enforces global functional process operations policies, procedures, and organizations setup in line with functional leadership and Source to Pay guidelines.
- Is accountable for process operations and for timely, compliant, qualitative and cost efficient process operations.
- Identify and Manage the innovation and continuous improvement in the team and through individual performance, sharing best practices across teams. Streamline activities by benchmarking with other S2P-AP Teams.
- Steers the process operations resource int erms of cost and FTE budgets.
- Ensure effective organization of recurrent telcos with local stakeholders. Follow up and resolve issues and escalations from internal and external stakeholders on a timely manner. Collect compliments and share within the team through on open feedback culture.
- Cooperates with other functions on major end to end process operations related topics.
- Manage and support integration of iPSE and further Merger Acquisitions Projects for S2P activities within SSO environment.
- Ensure compliance with company polocies and procedures.
- Ensure the efficiency, quality and compliance of Source to Pay Operations area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University degree or equivalent education.
- Several years of professional experience in end to end procurement (specialist in purchasing and additional connection to payment process operations will be valuated).
- Strong legal entity and business experience (international exposure will be valuated).
- English fluently mandatory, any other language beneficial.
- Very good skills regarding leading and development of employees.
- Strong management skills and good change agent.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
-Working within an international environment
-Competitive salary + Benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 216)