General Ledger Accountant with an advanced level of Italian and high English or French
Santa perpetua de la Mogoda, Spain
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is an important logistics company who offers customized service, hi-tech tools and teams to ensure efficiency throughout the process.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing accounting support.
- Preparing and booking journals.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month-end closings.
- Reviewing, analysing and reconciling all accounts balances.
- Preparing documentation for audit purposes and consolidation purposes.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Bachelor's or technical school degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or similar working experience.
- Fluent in Italian, fluency in French and English are a plus.
- 2-3 years' experience in accounting role.
- Knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is beneficial.
- Working attitude and a team player.
- Eager to learn and sense of responsibility.
- Stable offer in a multinational company.
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 8.00/8.30 - 17.00/17.30, with possibility of an "intensive Friday"
- Possibilities of career growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 184)