Demand Planner Junior - Danone
Ingeniería y Farma
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible".
With Danone, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment. Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of their DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful project.
- Manage the promo forecasting process on the short term horizon, in cooperation with Demand Planner and Key Account Supply, to ensure the right forecast in the right quantity, in the right day , and to coordinate the operational process in the special events. Is also responsible for ensuring the consistency development in forecasting methodology and tools in the short term.
- Ensure in systems promo volumes agreed with the customers
- Run analyses on historical data and "clean" from events impact with input from sales and marketing (short-term)
- Identify promo trends, cannibalization, and other inputs impacting the promo volume
- Collect agree baseline assumptions, run forecasting models
- Enrich statistical forecasts with special event on market or products based on inputs from marketing, sales and -
- Customer collaboration team
- Ensure in systems the forecast for new products in the short term (right date, distribution...) previously aligned with KAS
- Analyse market and commercial plans and assumption (promotions, copies...) by using the experience and learning from previous events to convert and agree on the volume impact from the events planned with Demand Planner.
- Use customer data to enhance demand visibility.
- Business Management and Administration, Engineering Degree preferred;
- Experience: 1-2 years:
- Deployment trainning
- Logistical trainning
- Customer service training
- Language skills: English
- IT skills: APO, SAP, Excel (High Level)
- Analytic Capacity
- Team player
- Possibility of growth and development
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+351) 21 145 01 53
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.