Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Key Account Supply
Ingeniería y Farma
Our client is Danone, an international company leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector. They are a leading global food beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. They aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices and have subsidiaries in Europe, E.U.A., Latin America and Asia. Besides this they have been recognize by international institutions as one of the best brand companies to work.
In this position you will be responsible of managing a portfolio of customers in Delivery to Cash processes, monitoring and settlement of trade policies and collaborating with Sales and Operative Teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Identification and implementation of collaboration plans with costumers under his responsability
- Define the sales forecast and promotional actions
- Collaborate directly with the Sales Key Account.
- Order Delivery management: Monitoring and liquidating the Comercial policy of his clients portfolio
- Be responsible for ensuring the collection in quantity and time
- Analysis and action plans to correct the complaints of his clients
- Lead and coordinating the account managers team
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Graduated in Engineering or similar
- Master's/MBA is a plus
- Portuguese and English mandatory
-At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a supply planner, demand planner or/and as logistics engineer
-MS Office (namely Excel)
- Strong Analytical Communicative skills
- Excelent relationships builder
- Possibility to join a team of professionals of the field
- National and International Career Development opportunities in Danone Group
- Work for a Top Employer Company
- Additional social benefits
Ana Rita Mouro
(+351) 211450153 (ext. 271)