Quality Assurance / Qualified Person
Ingeniería y Farma
Our client is a world leader in the industrial, medical, engineering and therapeutic care market.
To integrate the hiring company we are recruiting a Pharmacist, certified QP, for the quality assurance department, which will assume the Qualified Person role, of a medicinal gases manufacturer.
The Quality Assurance / Qualified Person would have as main responsabilities:
- Maintain the Quality Assurance System and the Manufacturer Qualified Person;
- Verify and comply with the Good Manufacturing Practices and the company's internal requirements;
- Ensure the quality of the activities carried out in the different manufacturer sites;
- Supervision, internal and external audits;
- GMP inspections readiness and follow-up;
- Internal and external training;
- Handling of complaints, deviations, non-compliance and recalls.
The Quality Assurance / Qualified Person should present with the following traits:
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Science and Certified QP by the Portuguese Pharmacist association;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge in Spanish and/or French will be a plus;
-Good Knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Spirit of initiative and dynamism;
- Strong time management capability;
- Organization, work and priority management.
- Available to travel within national territory.
- Competitive salary;
- Contract with the company;
- Meal allowance.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)