Audit and Reporting Specialist
Ingeniería y Farma
Our client is a german company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As an Audit and Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of quality control (SOX 404) or any other quality requirements including planning, risk assessments, documentation, execution, testing, review, and follow up to ensure resolution of any identified issues;
- Maintain process documentation, test results, and user instructions and coordinate communications with process owners;
- Assist process owners in the preparation and on-going maintenance of process documentation;
- Coordinate annual independent testing of key controls, monitor status and continuous follow up with business process owners;
- Work closely with teams of accounting, shared services, tax, treasury, internal audit, information technology professionals, and consultants to provide ongoing support;
- Assist with supplying supporting documents for the requests by external auditor;
- Make process improvement recommendations with regards to control design and audit procedure;
- Assist in various internal control process improvement projects;
- Reporting operational performance.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Minimum required University degree, preferably in Finance, Business Management, Accountancy or related course;
- Fluent level of english.
- Process, Project Risk Management
- Sox Regulations and audit process
- 4 years of experience in Audit of Process, Sox or ISO, internal controls in international companies
- 2 years of experience in Order to Cash processes management and process improvement preferred;
- Deep knowledge of the OTC Processes and documentation;
- An understanding of fundamental accounting and audit principles;
- Advanced Excel for reporting and KPIS.
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Collaboration;
- Personal Development;
- Customer Focus;
- Functional and Technical Competencies;
- Well organized, detail oriented team player with proven ability to multitask effectively and work independently;
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management.
-Contract with the company;
-Possibilities for professional growth within the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 203)