Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Ingeniería y Farma
Our client is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in California, USA. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
We are looking for a writing systems engineer, or Systems Engineer to be trained internally to become a Writing Systems Engineer.
Writing System Engineers play lead roles in multi-discipline teams working on new products and solutions for printing and imaging. You will design, implement, test, and validate systems and components to deliver optimized image quality, throughput, and reliability for our printers.
The job content will include some of the following responsibilities:
design, develop, and optimize algorithms to deliver desired image quality, throughput, durability, and reliability
design and run reliability tests to maximize print head performance and maintain image quality over the life of the printer
develop creative solutions to ink / media interaction issues
Understand and develop solutions for system performance issues that affect customer perceived image quality
develop the key print head control parameters which ensure image quality at maximum throughput
set up and run prototype hardware to answer key feasibility questions
develop and maintain effective working relationships with other disciplines and strategic partners
Image/Print Quality, Reliability, and/or Durability -related performance. Document findings.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Materials engineering, or related engineering discipline
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience or understanding of design tools and software packages.
• Detail-oriented, desire and proven ability to use data and analytical methods to investigate/solve issues.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• Ability to deal with changing priorities
• Ability to understand and weigh both business and technical aspects of a situation, ultimately driving for an optimized solution.
Additional skills to be considered:
• Experience with thermal inkjet print head technology and designs
• Familiarity with common print head failure modes
• Competitive Salary
• Important multinational company and clients
• Growing projects
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext 157