Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will be joining an energy company, a subsidiary of the multinational group SHV Energy. A world leader in the liquefied gas market and specialized in clean energy, with a presence in 26 countries. In Spain, they have been operating since 1996, committed to the Spanish market to consolidate their growth.
Part of the supply chain team. The Logistics Specialist will support the planning of the long-term Logistics as well responsible of running the daily processes. In close coordination with the Supply chain manager and the Supply manager will be responsible to set up the LPG strategy and implement the logistics piece, execute the LNG term daily operations as well as implementing improvements on the process and KAM support.
Your day to day tasks will include...
- Managing doing Follow ups of the contracts with logistics providers.
- Supporting and controlling the operational LPG process from order creation to trip closing.
- Coordinating the communication between logistics and customers.
- Executing the operational LNG process from order creation to trip closing.
- KAM support in LPG
- Telemetry control and implementation.
- Systems maintenance and implementation.
- Logistics project manager.
You are the perfect candidate if...
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have >2 years of professional experience in similar positions.
- You have Navision (ERP) knowledge.
- Your Excel skills ares advance.
- You have experience in the energy sector or quoted markets.
- You are an Analytical thinker.
- You are organized and goal oriented.
- You want to tead the change.
- You are Customer Oriented.
- You are initiative taker, stress resilient and flexible.
If you join us...
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have a permanent contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 120)