Facility Manager with a High level of English
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a world leader company with more than one century of presence in the gases market providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area. This German multinational company is located in the outskirts of the amazing Porto city, from which several teams daily invest in the continuous growth of the business in an dynamic and multicultural environment.
As a Facility Manager, your main role will be to assure the buildings and its services meet the needs of the company's employees.
During your day to day:
- You will check if the conditions of the facilities (both for offices and factory) meet the employees needs and implement modifications in case they don't.
- You will analyse potential accidents in the several facilities of the company and act in a preventing way.
- You will directly contact the multiple services that the management of a building requires and assure a positive quality-price relation.
- You will make sure the company is respecting all national defined policies and regulations.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 5 to 10 of experience in this field.
- You have a Health and Safety at Work degree or training.
- You speak Portuguese and English fluently.
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised way, paying attention to detail.
- You are a really dynamic and communicative professional.
- You will have a stable and direct contract with the company.
- You will have a full time fixed schedule from monday to friday.
- You will have a competitive base salary apart from another conditions.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+351) 211 450 153
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 208)