Regional Fleet Manager
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Shared Service Center of an international company dedicated to chemistry.
In this role you are responsible for developing the strategy and reducing the total costs of the Company car and LCV fleets in the Regional Business Unit.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Managing of the Company cars and LCV fleets, car leasinf companies, car dealers, importers and manufacturers, fuel, insurances and all other car related spend.
- Reporting KPI's to the management.
- Improve driver behaviour.
- Development of strategic approach and execution of cost reduction initiatives on the short and long term.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecast planning.
- Bachelor's or Máster's degree in supply chain management.
- 5+ years international Fleet management experience with proven track record.
- Fluent English. Portuguese is a plus.
- High levels of self-motivation, autonomy, energy and tenacity.
- Willingess to travel occasionally
- Permanent position.
- Multicultural environment.
- Other benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00