Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
.NET Software Engineer*
Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a Dutch company leader in its sector and with presence in various development centres across the globe; one of them in Alcobendas (Madrid). It develops software specifically designed for Human Resources. It has over 1,000 employees, including more than 200 developers.
They are looking for candidates who are excited to grow and who are motivated to help create technological developments. The philosophy of this new opening is based on teamwork and dedication to overcome challenges
As a Software Engineer your main tasks include:
- Being responsible for the design, development, construction and maintenance of a new system, or take existing applications to a new level.
- Based on the Scrum methodology, deciding how the work is distributed amongst various team members.
- Assuming the responsibility of reaching all work delivery dates agreed.
- Helping end users when needed.
- Guiding and training the team.
- Designing information, application and technical architecture
- Designing and developing a new system in collaboration with new team members
- Providing input procurement and specific customer contracts
- Reporting work progression to the Scrum Master and / or Delivery Manager
- Participating in think tanks and sharing knowledge of quality software development, new technologies and technical tools to help improve projects
- Sharing knowledge about professional development and training
With regards to technical knowledge, the following is necessary:
- Experience with, and knowledge of, eXtreme Programming (XP), Lean Scrum (knowledge and / or experience with SAFe is a plus)
We are looking for the following profiles:
- IT graduates
- Languages: English: is a daily working tool (international experiences are also highly valued)
- Experience in developing Scrum-type agile methodologies (knowledge of SAFe is a plus)
- We are looking for people who are excited by, and searching for, new challenges; people who are motivated by technological developments and who want to work in a dynamic, international and young environment.
-The opportunity to be part of a challenging centre of talent which is growing
- international environment
We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
• Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
• Development and growth opportunities within the company
• Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
• Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
• Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
• Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h
• On Fridays, and during whole month of August schedule from 8 to 15.
• Work at home flexibility.
• As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, restaurant tickets and transport tickets
• Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland headquarters)
Carmen Masides / Recruitment Consultant
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314