IT & E-Commerce
Our client is the creator of a social conversation platform that allows you to aggregate and display the real time social buzz around your brand or event and show it on any screen. By inviting your audience to join the conversation you ignite an enormous social buzz and create a huge increase in audience engagement.
You will not be boxed in a confined space. We will expect you to think out of the box, to learn and improve yourself as a professional and to teach the rest of the team.
Who would we like to meet? Someone who can help us shaping our back-end architecture so we prepare it to scale out. Someone who knows her way around containerization technology. What is your experience on Kubernetes? Are you AWS-centric or have more experience in bare-metal? Someone that likes 1-click deployment systems and craves for proper development, integration and deployment pipelines. How you would design a monitoring and alert system? Should we discuss about ELK?
We need skills. But attitude, intelligence and eagerness to learn are in our top 3 most-preferred features.
What we ideally search for:
• Experience in Linux-based systems administration with a keen eye on security
• Ample experience in AWS infrastructure (CloudFormation is not a requirement per se)
• Container and clustering experience: Docker, Kubernetes.. more than welcome
• Infrastructure as Code and orchestration experience in some technology: Ansible, Puppet, Terraform.. it would be great!
• You know the ins and outs of CI CD systems, especially Jenkins
• Knowledge of persistence solutions and scalability (relational, columnar, key-value stores)
• Service discovery experience such as Consul or etcd is definitely a plus
• Networking experience: DNS, routing, firewalls, DMZs..
• Knowledge of monitoring solutions and best architectures
We offer you a platform to grow as a professional. Both in soft and hard skills. There is lots to do, to learn and to execute. You will participate of the growth of the product. And your voice will be actually heard. We aren't fans of top-down decision-making; by committee defines us better.
The team is composed of really nice and different personalities. You will have flexibility, but expectations are set, and commitment is key. And no, working late-nights is not the norm. You will have stressful moments, but we assume you are able to handle that.
Oh, about the fancy stuff. You will be working in Barcelona in one of the nicest neighbourhoods of the city: Gràcia. Our headquarters are based in central Amsterdam. And we own a boat parked in front of the office. So every time you come please ask to use it. It's actually too cool to leave it parked.
If you feel you got a match, please send us a line. We would love to hear more from you - and explain more from us.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.