Director of IT Operations
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is the most powerful pricing technology in the event ticket industry. It allows ticket resellers to create their own custom rules to automatically price their tickets in line with a real-time market price. Their proprietary software is used by many of the United States’ largest ticket resellers and has raised its profitability by up to 50%.
The Director if IT Operations will be the main connection between the NY and Barcelona Offices business and technically wise, being the technical lead of the local office in Barcelona receiving reports from the overall teams.
- Lead projects by guiding technical teams towards their commitments;
- Coach team in value-based prioritization and challenge the norm, to ensure focus is on delivering value;
- Anticipate issues and proactively develop contingency plans;
- Monitor Agile boards in Jira, following up on Work In Progress;
- Lead and facilitate effective Agile ceremonies as Scrum Master;
- Manage the operations of the Barcelona office;
- Partner with HR for several People Related tasks - Recruitment, Performance Evaluations, Mentoring;
- Collaborate with the Product Owner making sure to build the best software for our customers.
- Ability to manage and motivate a high performing team;
- Great communication and ability to address challenges in a solution-focused and pragmatic way;
- Outstanding planning, reporting, analytical and organizational skills;
- Interpersonal, problem-solving skills, compelling storyboarding, presentation skills and influencing abilities;
- Strong Project Management Skills (PMP, PMI, ACP Certifications are a plus);
- Prior delivery and/or product management experience;
- Proven experience in software product delivery (SDLC);
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification training;
- Experience managing technical resources directly.
- Competitive Salary;
- 26 days of annual holidays;
- Flexible Hours Work From Home policy;
- Ticket Restaurante - Childcare - Transport;
- Private health insurance with dental coverage (Sanitas);
- Free English and Spanish classes, free Monday yoga lessons;
- Discount on Gym Membership (Gymforless);
- Fresh fruits, tea, and coffee;
- Great office with ping pong table, amazing work environment, and coworkers;
- Team building events.
Manuel Urbina Nosenko
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 284)