EPI CAD Engineer (RE)
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovate project with a multicultural environment of leading Supercomputing center in Spain (Barcelona).It houses MareNostrum, one of the most powerful supercomputers in Europe, and is a hosting member of the PRACE European distributed supercomputing infrastructure. The mission is to research, develop and manage information technologies in order to facilitate scientific progress. You will be part of one the most important european supercomputing project.
As a CAD engineer your main objetive will be collaborate in Processor Design, Validation and IP integration and DFT for a European HPC accelerator in the European Processor Initiative (EPI) Project. The design is based on RISC-V architecture.
During your day to day:
- You will collaborate closely with design, verification and test professionals in active projects and providing tool support and customization as needed.
- You will develop and support design and validation methodologies and tool flows, including systems´ support and license management.
- You will support Simulation / Emulation environment. Synthesis Place Route, Timing Analysis. Test set up and execution.
- You will provide support for system archiving and sharing with Design partners and enable server support and IP protection.
- You will provide support for design integration, logic synthesis and design optimization for area, timing and power
- You will provide systems and tools support for Validation Plans for pre and post Silicon validation, Reporting and Debugging. Support analytics, correlation analysis.
Participate in chip bring-up and testing.
You are the person we are looking for if
- You have experience on systems administration and support.
- You have Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent Engineering degree (Ph.D. preferred) with demonstrable professional experience.
- You have experience in Unix / Linux and Windows operating systems strong background.
Scripting ability to perform support adjustments and customization of design and Validation tools flows, including support for System Verilog, simulation and emulation, Synthesis, Place Route and Timing Tools.
- You have working knowledge of Universal Verification Methodology(UVM), writing test plans, simulating, debugging, and documenting results.
- You have solid understanding of Silicon technology and the process of creating maintaining technology libraries.
- You have practical knowledge of verification concepts such as constrained randomization, coverage, and assertion.
- You have experience with ASIC Design Flow is a plus and also 3rd Party IP integration experience is a plus.
- You have experience in Design Validation, Testing and Debug techniques is a plus.
- You develop and communicate expectations for quality performance, continuous improvement, process controls infrastructure for critical sustaining parts and new products.
- You have excellent Communications skills.
- You are ability to work as part of a cross-functional team according to an established timeline.
- You work scripting ability to customize tools flows and develop support facilities for design, Verification, Synthesis, P&R, timing analysis and set up regression facilities.
- You have knowledge of RTL Design and Verification. Experience in SoC Design Verification and HW/SW verification highly desirable.
- You have knowledge of low level HW/SW interaction and debug.
- You have experience with development of fully automated flows.
- You understand of Processor Design and Architecture.
- You will have a full time contract (temporary 2-3 years renewable.
- You will be part of a high technical team and multicultural environment.
- You will have flexible hours.
- You will have home office.
- You will enjoy with the tickets restaurant and private health insurance.
- You will have extensive trainning plan.
- You will work in Barcelona.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 418)