Fullstack Ruby on Rails Developer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is constantly developing new products to improve and simplify its product, which consists in making Business Travel easier for corporate clients worldwide. At the head of innovation, they are continually improving customer experience; for both business travelers and their managers.
As a full-stack developer your main responsabilities will be:
- Actively participating in the decision-making process of the project.
- Carrying out a whole project from the beginning to its end.
- Automating connections between internal and external services.
- +2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- +2 years of experience working in ReactJS or other Js framework
- Fluency in English
Other valued knowledge:
- Testing with Rspec, Minitest,...
- Experience in MySQL / NoSQL
- SCRUM lover
- Competitive salary
-Working with an international and talented team.
-Play area (table tennis).
- Kitchen area with free snacks and drinks.
-Attractive package: health insurance, trips and entrances to conferences.
- Free language lessons (English, Spanish French)
Laura Muñoz Roca
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 312)