Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
IT & E-Commerce
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
At XING Events located in Munich and Barcelona we are responsible for the events and communities part of the XING social network. Our goal is to create valuable experiences for our users by engaging with other users, either in an offline event or meeting, or in one of our many online communities. For that we are offering e.g. the events market (xing.com/events), the communities (xing.com/communities) and also an online event ticketing solution (en.xing-events.com/our-services/ticketing). We are a XING SE subsidiary currently employing around 80 people. Always keeping our vision in mind: “For people moments that matter”.
In our Barcelona office, we are looking for an experienced and passionate iOS developer to be part of a new engineering team. Within the XING iOS app, you will work on existing and new products that engage users to communicate offline and online.
A challenging task:
· You won’t just be writing code all day, you’ll play an active part in shaping our product.
· You work in close collaboration with product management, QA and designers, in an Agile context.
· You will be part of the overall XING community of iOS developers, sharing best practices, knowledge, and code.
A convincing background:
· Professional mobile and device programming experience
· API experience with HTTP, REST and JSON, maybe even complemented by some backend experience
· Proficient in Objective-C, and ideally also in Swift, as that is what we are migrating our code to.
· Excellent Cocoa, Cocoa touch and Core Framework skills (CoreData, CoreText, QuartzCore)
· Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
· Knowledge about general software development patterns
· You like to work in a team and you are dedicated to what you are doing
· You are used to work with collaboration tools like Git, JIRA, Confluence, and Jenkins
· You are constantly evolving with the technology trends, and willing to embrace change.
· You are familiar with agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge with other experts.
· You are fluent in English.
· Ideally you already published a great app, contributed to an open source project, spoke at a conference and/or published articles
· Having experience with unit testing and/or automated testing frameworks would be a big plus
An inspiring environment:
Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
Regular innovation weeks
Flexible working hours and some days “work from home”
Restaurant tickets, fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and much more.
Spanish / German lessons.
A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
Bicycle park and package reception
Large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
A variety of technologies and languages: Perl, Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, Elasticsearch, REST, React, AMQP, Linux, Hadoop, Riak, MongoDB, MySQL, Solr, iOS, Android, Backbone.js, Git, Jenkins…
Relocation pack if needed.
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.