QA Automation Engineer
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an InsurTech company, very innovative and with a project growing fast.
They utilize an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. Their values are making things possible, being team players, staying focused, communicating clearly and being always authentic.
As a QA Automation Engineer, your main role will be to involved in the lifecycle of the software development team, being responsible of the quality assurance of software development.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team and get involved in the entire development process.
- You will support others to develop and run tests.
- You will collaborate closely with developers, designers, and product owners.
- You will generate and spread a culture of quality throughout the company.
- You will build software that test software by coding.
- You will compose, execute and asses results of functional tests according to the Test Strategy.
- You will manage different test environments.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have experience in object-oriented software development and testing frameworks.
- You have experience in FrontEnd and Mobile automation.
- You have experience in Software Testing.
- You have experience working with agile development practices.
- You have experience in non-functional testing.
- You have experience in API Testing (SOAP, POSTMAN).
- You have experience in APPIUM .
- You have experience in SELENIUM with some framework like protractor or similar.
- You have experience in CI environments (JENKINS).
- You have experience in emulator virtualization (Android iOS).
- Valuable if you have graduated in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- You have 2+ years’ experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- You are fluent in English. Spanish and/or German is a plus.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours including some days remote option.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have private health insurance.
- You will have 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- You will have discounted gym membership.
- You will have 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company.
- You will work with a stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets.
- You will have trainings.
- You will have free coffee, fruit and snacks.
- You will have company merch, tees and several company benefits.
- You will work on a super cool office.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 346)