Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
IT & E-Commerce
Our company is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices en Madrid, London and Bogota.
This candidate will create tools and processes to apply a QA policy in Operations in the technical consulting and development department. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration and working in the highly competitive space of consumer facing.
As a QA Operations Manager you will be:
- Monitoring incidents in integrations
- Monitoring and screening incidents in mailing and execution reports
- Stand up meeting together with technical consultancy to review daily errors on the screen integration reports
- Create a pool of integrations, reports and triggers to review. This does not imply reviewing everything but checking the most important issues to ensure quality
- Creation of rules and good practices in the creation of Talends, triggers and reports- Act as the owner of quality, and technical consultancy performance
- Design necessary documentation for all developments
- Help CDI in the document creation for use and testing cases to ensure the quality in their deliveries
- Documents creation with QA explanation of each process and its results
- Proven experience in SQL
- Experience in QA Management
- Attention to communication
- Analytical thinking
- Results orientation
- Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
- Gym membership discount
- Private health insurance
- Ticket guarderia
- Language courses
- Half-day Fridays
- Two incredible offsites each year
- Team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- A ton of office space
- Fun, friendly, international team!
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 312