SAP Senior Developer
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a global acting consulting company headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany. They are focused on international standardization and harmonization and rollout programs with global acting customers. In addition, the company offers a unique service for customers doing carve-outs, mergers acquisitions, system conversions or transition programs to S/4HANA
• Technical analysis, conception and harmonization of business processes using an SLO approach
• Project specific adjustments and projects specific selection / mapping routines of our standard software cbs ET Enterprise Transformer for SAP S/4HANA® for the transformation of the data
• Participate in the growth of the business unit "Landscape Transformation"
• Coach younger colleagues in functional, technical, and methodic topics
• At least 3 years of experience as a SAP Developer (Senior)
• Experience in data migration and / or SAP-SLO projects
• Interest in solving a combined business-technical challenge
• Excellent ABAP development skills
• Very good background in data migration (LSMW, Batch Input, DirectInput etc.)
• Good integration knowledge about several SAP modules as well as technical understanding at the level of SAP schema
• Understanding of complex organizational changes (SAP Merge, SAP Carve-out, SAP Split, SAP reorganization) and their impact on IT and the department
• Business know-how in finance or logistics
• Pleasure in project work in a national and international project environment
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Due to the required knowledge transfer, the company will onboard all new consultants in internal sessions held in Munich or Heidelberg, Germany.
• Onboarding duration approx. 2 months in Germany.
• After onboarding remote work from home location (cbs office) with some travel.
• The is providing regular trainings and events that might need additional travel.
• Required working equipment (Laptop etc.) will be provided during the first onboarding week.
932 31 00 00 (ext. 142).