SAP Support Consultant - Finance
IT & E-Commerce
Our client provide their employees the opportunity to grow on challenging tasks. Together you’ll continuously develop your special talents. And on this journey, you’ll be able to rely on a special team spirit that’s common for their colleagues and project members. They’re also strong through diversity and solidarity. With this approach, they’ve been successful as a quality leader for more than 20 years.
We are looking for SAP Support Consultants with focus on Finance/Accounting (FI/CO).
Expectations and Tasks
• Supervision of several thousand users of different customers
• 2nd and 3rd Level Support remote
• Contact person for customer requirements and problems
• Implementation of new SAP functionalities
• Extension of the SAP standard (reports, add-ons, user exits, BADls etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
• At least 5 years of professional experience of the core modules of accounting (SAP FI, SAP AA, SAP CO) and integration topics on logistics
• Experience in handling typical support requests (incidents, changes and service requests) as well as in the coordination of smaller SAP projects
• Knowledge in programming languages such as ABAP, SAP ALE / idocs, EDI etc.
• Interest in Inhouse or Remote activities
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• A professional consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
• Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
• Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
• Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
• A great team of passionate consultants
• Attractive and competitive salary and package
• A company that continuously spends more than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees