Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Senior Java Developer - Cool gaming company
IT & E-Commerce
Worldwide leader company in the development of casual social games with over 40 million monthly players. In Top 3 of Facebook's largest game developers.
Your role within our Kingdom:
As a Senior Backend Developer, you are not afraid to embrace our DevOps methodology: you
promote your code to our production systems and look after it while in production. Together with
your colleagues you will take a lead on creating and maintaining the back end of our casual
games. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative
environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
● Design, architect and implement server features required to support new game
functionality, platform enhancements, and releases.
● Ensure high performance, reliability, scalability and security of a game.
● Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design,
attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
● Share knowledge and help colleagues both inside and outside of your team
● Comfortable working on a live game product with millions of users every day
Skills to create thrills
You have a strong passion for building backend technologies from within a game team. You’re
an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from several different business units.
You can translate business needs into technical requirements and implementation. You’re
excited about doing what’s best for the game, and adaptable enough to work on different things
as the game moves between phases.
Other skills include:
● Strong experience with Java, databases and caching
● Familiar working with UNIX environments, bash and git
● Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web servers
● Able to work closely with client developers to ensure we’re building the right things.
Tasty bonus skills
● Experience with Gradle and/or Ant build systems
● C++ knowledge, specifically interfacing from game clients to servers efficiently
● Modern web client development frameworks, eg: AngularJS, ReactJS
● Able to create high level visualizations from time series data sources
● Familiarity with testing frameworks
We’re champions of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in
autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our
close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver
truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find
inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to
the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of
magic and champions of creativity!
Tania Martínez i Torres
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext:147