Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Senior Java Software Engineer
IT & E-Commerce
Serving more than 1.000 businesses across 34 countries, the client is a leading provider of Energy Management Software for buildings, commercial and industry sectors. They help businesses and public administrations to manage and reduce their energy consumption. They sell their software and services through a Global Partner Network of 200+ companies, most of them Energy Services Companies, Utilities and Integrators. They are based in Barcelona.
We are looking for self-motivated software developers fluent in Java to join this amazing company.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Working on a distributed platform that ingests millions of measurements every day;
-Developing new components of a micro-service oriented architecture in HA;
- Working with the newest technologies and languages such as functional-style Java 8;
- Identifying and communicating improvements that increase performance, scalability and software quality;
- Delivering tested quality software after every 2-week sprint, using Scrum methodology.
- Computer Science degree or similar;
- Strong background in Java (3+ years of designing and developing web-based applications);
- Frontend skills with HTML/CSS and either JQuery or React.js (only one required);
- Knowledge of software best practices like TDD, refactoring, clean code and DDD;
- Knowledge of a second programming language like Python, Ruby, Scala, Haskell,..;
- Team-player: you are open to ego-free discussions;
- Automation-lover: you hate wasting your time in repetitive tasks, and trust Jenkins to do them for you;
- Scout’s Honour mindset: always leave the code cleaner than you found it.
- Permanent contract with really competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours and 23 days of holidays;
- Culture: Join a friendly, humble and talented group with 8 different nationalities;
- Best-in-class equipment: High performance PC with 2 x 22″ monitors and the JetBrains suite;
- Biweekly “Free Choice Fridays”, decide what you want to work on;
- Offsite team events (BBQ, football, outdoor activities,...);
- Free goodies: water, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.170)