Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Applications Security Architect
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in Automated Security Code Review Solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
As a Applications Security Architect will lead the activity with our client accounts worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading the implementation of the company's solution, providing training for developers and management, both on-site and remotely, as well as assisting in tailoring the company's solution to align with customer's risk policies;
- Review customer’s software architectures;
- Plan and lead activities with customers (through email, on-line meetings, telephone calls and on-site visits) and ensure customer satisfaction with the company's services and solutions;
- Understand and document customer requests, needs, requirements, escalations and coordinate with product management, R&D and support teams;
- Travel to customer sites for meetings and technical activities;
- Occasionally assist in pre-sale activities, like providing product demonstrations;
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in other languages (Advantage);
- Specialized university degree or equivalent education;
- Experience with software architectural design;
- At least 4 years of software development experience in one or more of these languages: Java / C# / PHP / C++;
- Experience with leading small teams;
- At least 2 years of experience from customer facing activities;
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (Source Code Repositories, Build Systems, Bug Tracking Tools);
- Background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) (Significant Advantage);
- Any security certification (Advantage);
- Experience with delivering training to classes with up to 15 people;
- Strong communication skills;
- A team player.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing company.
(+351) 211450153 (ext:159)