Applications Security Architect
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in Automated Security Code Review Solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
The Applications Security Architect will lead the activity with our client accounts worldwide and have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a small team that is responsible for delivering code review services and advice the customers on secure software development;
- Planning and leading the implementation of the company's solution, reviewing customer software architecture and source code, providing training for developers and management, both on-site and remotely, as well as assisting in tailoring the company's solution to align with customer's risk policies.
- Review customer’s software architectures with focus on potential security threats;
- Plan and lead activities with customers (through email, on-line meetings, telephone calls and on-site visits) and ensure customer satisfaction with the company's services and solutions;
- Understand and document customer requests, needs, requirements, escalations and coordinate with product management, R&D and support teams;
- Travel to customer sites for meetings and technical activities;
- Occasionally assist in pre-sale activities, like providing product demonstrations.
This positions involves up to 25% traveling required.
The ideal candidate presents with the following traits:
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in other languages (Advantage);
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with software architectural design;
- At least 4 years of software development experience in one or more of these languages: Java / C# / PHP / C++;
- Experience with leading small teams;
- At least 2 years of experience from customer facing activities;
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (Source Code Repositories, Build Systems, Bug Tracking Tools);
- Background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) (Significant Advantage);
- Any security certification (Advantage);
- Experience with delivering training to classes with up to 15 people;
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing company.
(+351) 211450153 (ext. 159)