NOC Engineer Team Leader|Shift Leader
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international Information and Technology Company, working with more than 100 other companies and in 23 different languages, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of employees.
-Works within a team as an established network specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end user;
-Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known);
-Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
- Excellent analytical and fault finding skills;
- Fluent in English;
- German will be a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years commercial networking experience;
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE;
- In depth working knowledge and experience of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing;
- Proven track record and experienced in the following technologies and products;
- Excellent working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family;
- Excellent knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core);
- Experience of small, medium and complexity changes to network infrastructure – IMAC;
- Load Balancers;
- Previous experience of network design;
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Understanding of network security;
- Firewall Principles.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.