NOC Engineer(1st level)-Braga
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Responsibilities include providing a responsive service, delivering the following functions:
- Providing monitor (1st line) level of support;
- Takes ownership of more complex incidents received from the Service Desk;
- Able to work in a team with some supervision.
- Escalates to Senior Team Members/Leadership Team where required.
- Able to deal with more none routine issues.
- Understanding of customers’ environment and SLAs.
- Follows established processes.
- Validate incident data with service desk agent.
- Undertake simple IMAC’s unsupervised
- Undertake more complex IMAC’s under supervision
- Minimum of 1 year commercial networking experience.
- Cisco CCENT or CCNA
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family, i.e. Cisco 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 38xx Cisco 26xx routers, 6500 switches, Cisco Nexus family
- A knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN experience is essential
- WLAN Controller
- Access Points
- Netscaler products
- Experience of small changes to network infrastructure – simple IMAC
- Working knowledge of Legacy technologies
- Avaya switching
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Siemens switching and routing
- Nortel Passport Technology
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools, e.g. CA Spectrum and E-Health
- German Language skills
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
- Firewall Principles
- Some hands on experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Bluecoat Technologies
- DDI - Infoblox
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53