Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
NOC Operations Team (2nd Level)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international Information and Technology Company, working with more than 100 other companies and in 23 different languages, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of employees.
As a NOC Engineer (2nd level), you will act as a technical expert and advisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of support and advice to the 3rd line IT Engineers (on-site)
- Mentoring 1st line IT Engineers as well as training and coaching all 1st line team members
- Taking the escalations from the 1st Line IT Engineers and ensuring all high severity incidents are duly escalated to the Management Team
- Producing and presenting service reports
- Performing implementation solutions and returning to baseline configuration of routers and switches if and when necessary
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- German knowledge (plus)
- Knowledge of networking hardware from Cisco Catalyst (i.e. Cisco 29xx, Cisco 35xx and others)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in networks
- Experience in networking technologies (i.e. LAN, WAN, routing and switching)
- Small changes in the network infrastructure
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting tools (i.e. CA Spectrum and E-Health)
- Access points
- Netscaler products
- Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN (mandatory)
- Legacy technologies
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Avaya switching
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)