NOC Service Process Manager - German Speaker
IT & E-Commerce
The company recruiting is a multinational that works in the IT sector. At the moment they work with 100 other companies in 23 different languages, providing 24/7 IT services to its clients.
The role holder works under limited supervision, performing routine activities and taking on non-routine activities. The role holder understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting customer expectations. The role holder will resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes and required technical skills.
The ideal candidate presents with the following traits:
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in German (Not Mandatory);
- Technical Capability. Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members;
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service;
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed;
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be further escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution;
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis;
- Team Working. Is a key team member, taking on escalations and supporting less experienced people in the team.
- Systems installation/decommissioning (HSIN) Level 2;
- IT operations (ITOP) Level 2;
- Service desk and incident management (USUP) Level 3;
- Change management (CHMG) Level 2;
- Testing (TEST) Level 1.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate and expanding company;
- Contract with the company.
(+351) 21 145 01