Professional Services Team Leader - Braga
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in automated security code review solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to set up the company’s specific products processes in their customer’s organizations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead the travelling Professional Services team, coordinate and schedule team tasks.
- Create and update services materials.
- Design implementation of solutions according to customer’s technical requirements.
- Lead and Deliver Professional Services packages (OOB and/or custom) at customer site or remotely.
- Perform code review and analysis of security results.
- Create utilities for the Professional Service of the company internal use.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience working with multiple peers, project management, and leading team members to success.
- Excellent human skills
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP/ Python.
- Ability to understand frameworks (mostly in Java, JS, Node)
- Experience with Source Code repositories such as GIT, TFS, SVN, and Perforce and others.
- Experience in building servers (CI) such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS Build, Bamboo and others.
- Experience in bug tracking tools such as Jira, TFS, HPQC and others.
- Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
- English language – High working level.
- French, German, Spanish – Advantage.
- A background in the application security (penetration testing / Security code review / Experience with SCA tools) - Advantage.
- Availability to travel required (30% - 40%)
- Base Salary.
(+351) 21 145 01 53