Tooling Support Engineer (RIM Principal Engineer)
IT & E-Commerce
The company recruiting is a multinational that works in the IT sector. At the moment they work with 100 other companies in 23 different languages, providing 24/7 IT services to its clients.
The role holder is self-sufficient when resolving routine problems or enquiries across several products or technologies for multiple customers. The role holder is competent when working under pressure and has a degree of autonomy when dealing with unexpected problems, more complex escalations and helping to maintain the availability of the IT services delivered to end users. The role holder also delivers low to medium complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects.
The ideal candidate presents with the following traits:
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in German (Not Mandatory);
- Technical Capability. Works within a team supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCS);
- Business Awareness. Has a good understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service;
- Process. Follows established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries. Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries;
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer’s problem. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner;
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis;
- Team Working. Is a key team member, demonstrating personal leadership and initiative resolving issues and supporting other team members;
- Professional Development. Takes responsibility for learning about current products/systems to build own technical knowledge to support business requirements;
- IT operations (ITOP) Level 3;
- Systems installation/decommissioning (HSIN) Level 3;
- Service desk and incident management (USUP) Level 3;
- Change management (CHMG) Level 3;
- Testing (TEST) Level 1.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate and expanding company;
- Contract with the company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53