Java Test Engineer.
El prat de llobregat, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a leading global technology provider with its headquarters in Munich, Germany, and 58 subsidiaries, joint ventures, and associated companies in 31 countries across every continent. You will be working in one of the biggest development centers located in El Prat de Llobregat.
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
-Design test cases from the technical documentation in our test management tool, in Gherkin format.
-Implement in Java the designed test cases in our Cucumber-based test automation framework.
-Run regression executions, analyze test results, troubleshoot system behavior, report issues.
-Setup and manage test environments, mainly hosted in Linux systems using Docker images.
-Read/Create/Modify documentation such as test plans, test specifications and test reports.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-B.Sc/M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent level.
-At least 3 years of proven development experience in Java.
-Knowledge of Cucumber framework.
-Experience with control versions software, ideally Git.
-Linux command line.
-Background in test specifications design and used to read test documentation.
-Experience in software development/test automation, as well as test execution and report handling/KPI
-You are passionate about programming.
-You understand the big picture and recommend solutions which are suitable from both implementation
and business perspectives.
-It is natural for you to take initiatives.
-You enjoy working closely with other colleagues in a team of test engineers and software developers
and to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
-Fluency in English.
It is a plus:
-If you have been working with Scrum.
-Experience in Linux/Solaris shell scripting.
-Spring Framework technology.
-Certificate in Advanced English.
- Contract: permanent contract.
- Culture: Join an active environment and professional where excellent working environment and teamworking are a must.
- Philosophy: you will join in a talented work where everybody can make suggestions and improvements, feel involved in G&D!
- Working hours: From Monday to thursday 8.30-17.30h and Friday 8.30h-15.30h (with 1 felxible hour).
- Profits: Career Plan and professional development, private insurance, parking, ticket transport and daycare ticket.
ticket transporte, ticket guardería, etc.
- Canteen: Have a break in our canteen, with breackfast and lunch service!
- Salary: competitive and according to candidate value and experience.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 142)