Ubicación: Girona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an international tourism company, with a multicultural and flexible environment. With brands all over Europe and its sunny office right in the center of Girona, will allow you to be comfortable and you will be able to boost your career.
As a Frontend Developer, your main role will be to develop projects within the IT department.
During your day to day:
- You will develop UI interfaces in order to meet the requirements.
- You will ensure your code meets design, integrates with platform, and deploys to production.
- You will assure the results are useful on wide range of screen and devices.
- You will test and fix your code for different browsers.
- You will adopt and contribute to the Design System.
- You will advocate frontend knowledge.
- You will encourage good practices within your team.
- You will work in an agile environment.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
- You have knowledge and respect of W3C standards.
- You understand different browsers.
- You are used to work with GIT.
- You write clean and understandable code.
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You speak English fluently.
- You like to work in a team, willing to learn and being out of your comfort zone.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have a personal development plan, including professional career and training budget.
- You will be able to attend a free optional English course.
- You will be able to choose Mac or PC acoording to your preferences.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work in a sunny office in the center of Girona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 346)