Assistant Technical Services Engineer with Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international information technology company that offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services, and they work with over 100 companies in 23 different languages. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of their employees.
As an Assistant Technical Services Engineer, you will seek assistance when unexpected situations/problems arise and work closely with the other team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Resolving routine customer enquiries related with a set of products (eg. microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) ensuring established processes/systems are followed
- Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service
- Listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically know problems within required timescales
- Escalating issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meeting or exceeding customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent Level of German (Mandatory)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT sector
- ITSM Reporting
- Infrastructure testing
- Application testing
- Reporting test results based on templates
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with the client
- Training and internal career progression plan
- Rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 205)