Assistant Technical Services Engineer - Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will work under close supervision, performing routine activities and focusing on meeting customers' expectations:
- Will support standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs);
- Will develop an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service;
- Will take actions in resolving routine customer inquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed;
- Will know when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved;
- Will act as a team player and will be viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- German language (MANDATORY);
- Documentation and Knowledge Process in ITSM Reporting;
- Infrastructure testing;
- Experience in reporting test results based on templates;
- Experience in setup and manage phone-calls with resolvers and document the actions being taken.
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53