IT ENGINEER EDI
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
- Support customers within the automotive and retail industry regarding all belongings of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Working and supporting SAP and EDI roll-outs of our customers.
- Solving and monitoring daily data traffic and clearing.
- Successfully completed studies in (economics) computer science, business administration or a comparable course of study, as well as affinity for IT and logistics.
- Experience in the above-mentioned area of activity, usually with the software Seeburger
- Experience in EDI-related business processes in SAP
- Basic knowledge about logistic processes
- Knowledge in one of the products: Seeburger BIS 5 and BIS 6
- Knowledge in SAP IDoc format as well as EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI X.12, TRADACOMS, ODETTE, XML
- Knowledge in interfaces and data exchange like FTP, AS2, X.400 and OFTP ISDN, OFTP 2, SAP SD and MM
module regarding EDI topics
- Know how in the automotive industry or retail processes (preferable)
- Ability to work in close cooperation with end customers and a strong consulting competency, demonstrated and
- Good English language skills (written and spoken), German skills welcome
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext 194)