Product Support Specialist - German Speaker
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational that works in the IT sector. At the moment they work with 100 other companies in 23 different languages, providing 24/7 IT services to its clients.
The Product Support Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles;
- Support training activities within the desk environment;
- Ensure the Incident Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties;
- Deals with escalations from Service Desk Agents and takes ownership of more difficult problems;
- Typically supports 1 customer/desk – could be internal and/or external customer.
- To act as the point of support in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident;
The ideal candidate presents with the following traits:
- Fluency in German and English;
- Knowledge and experience in Retail environment (desirable);
- Knowledge and experience in POS, card readers, printers;
- Knowledge and experience Forcecourt configuration (not mandatory) and Flows monitoring.
- The chance to work in a rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package;
- Employment contract;
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.
T: (+351) 211450153 (ext. 159)